Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 1 - IsaBody Challege

Today marks the first day of the Isabody Challenge which is a weight loss competition through Isagenix. It runs from January 2nd to the end of June and is open to individuals as well as couples. Anthony and I have signed up in the couples category and hope to be top contenders. We have recommitted to staying on a strict Isagenix diet as well as a 7 day a week exercise program. Not to mention there's a cash prize! If nothing else the competition will keep us very focused on the diet. This morning I weighed in at 168.4lbs :) This is the lowest weight I've been in who knows how long!

Isagenix suggests 20 minutes of exercise daily, but since I am used to a good hour long workout I am going to stick to my regime. It's great because recently Anthony and I joined Moutainside Fitness near the house. It is a beautiful facility with all new machinery and a plethera of classes I hope to try out soon as well!

I have including some of my pictures that were sent in with my application to the competion. I will update them periodically so you can all see my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment