Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 2 - Feeling Good

It's Day 2 of the Isabody Challenge and I weighed in at 167.8 this morning, yet another low for me! Anthony and I went to the gym last night and had a great work out. It felt great to get back in the groove of things, especially since we really slacked with working out over the holiday weeks we had off. I must say though that I am very proud of us that we did not gain but a pound each over the holiday and just days after we can back we each dropped weight as well.

I have been very good about my eating as well and will continue do to so while on the Challenge. I have found a new place in my heart for Subway. It is convenient and just the right amount of calories for a lunch that fills me up with out feeling guilty. I happen to be a huge fan of the oven roasted chicken breast on wheat with sweat onion dressing....YUMMY!

Unfortunately, Anthony is very sick, so the gym is out for this evening, though I'll probably hop on the stationary bike we have at home just to get in 20 minutes of cardio.

No comments:

Post a Comment